Tyburn #2

God jul allesamman!

Bra resultat på min dekonstruerade Tyburn. Jag kommer posta mina anteckningar när den är klar. Här har fram- och bakstycken stickats separat och satts ihop under ärmhålet. Axlarnq sydda, och jag är nöjd med passformen. Nu dags att sticka på!


Happy holidays everyone!

Making good progress on my deconstructed Tyburn! I’ll post my notes/recipe once I’m done. Here fronts and back have been worked separately, and joined at the armhole. Shoulders seamed, and very happy with fit! Now to knit knit knit!

Andy no more, Tyburn modified #1

Det slutade med att jag repade upp min Andy-kofta. Hade kommit ner till midjelängd, men var inte nöjd med varken tyg, passform eller mönster. Garnet var ju inte billigt, så det var bara att börja om.

Jag följer mönstret Tyburn väldigt löst – konstruerar om det fullständigt för att sticka uppifrån och ner i strukturen ovan. En kul utmaning!


I ended up frogging my Andy cardigan. I’d worked it all the way down to the waist, but wasn’t happy with fit, fabric or pattern. Since the yarn wasn’t cheap, I decided to start over.

I’m loosely following the pattern Tyburn this time, but completely deconstructing it to work it top down and in the structure above. A nice challenge!